Teradek RT Latitude-MB Receiver Module (1-2 axis with battery plate)
- Identical to the Latitude M, the Latitude MB receiver adds an LP-E6 battery plate.
- Supports up to 2 motors for Focus and Iris control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- Controls run/stop, shutter, ISO, and other RED DSMC2 camera parameters
- Controls Canon EF / Nikon AF lenses using internal motors
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary algorithm for torque control
- 2.4GHz WiFi for Foolcontrol
The MDR.MB is a best-in-class 2-channel wireless lens control system for cinematographers and independent content creators. It has an operational range of up to 5000ft (1.5km) and fits seamlessly onto any industry standard camera due to its incredibly small and lightweight receiver chassis. Built for the most demanding applications, the MDR.MB controls focus, iris, and/or zoom with absolute precision using 2 brushless motors that offer faster response, smoother operation, and 4x the service life of brushed motors. The system utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) over the 2.4GHz band to avoid interference in extremely challenging RF conditions. The MDR.MB integrates with all RED DSMC and DSMC2 cameras, allowing users to control EF/AF lens focus/iris with their own internal motors, shutter, ISO, and button features (2x magnification, edge, focus assist). Additionally, Foolcontrol users can make use of MDR.MBâ€™s built-in WiFi to connect to the camera. The MDR.MB is identical to the MDR.M, but includes a different backplate that allows you to power the receive with an LP-E6 battery. Battery power makes the MDR.MB great for super lightweight setups that can run motors at a slightly reduced speed and torque.
Write Your Own Review