SHAPE WL-HAND3 Telescopic Wooden Handle Single Left Arri Rosette
The WL-HAND3 Telescopic Wooden Handle Single Left Arri Rosette is compatible with standard ARRI rosettes to install on any SHAPE rig, fixed on the ARRI Alexa, and ARRI Amira cameras and all others based on ARRI standard rosettes screw with ratchet red knob.
SHAPE is well known for its push button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the red button, you are allowed a 360 degrees of rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use.
The WL-HAND3 Telescopic Wooden Handle Single Left Arri Rosette is compatible with standard ARRI rosettes to install on any SHAPE rig, fixed on the ARRI Alexa, and ARRI Amira cameras and all others based on ARRI standard rosettes screw with ratchet red knob. The Telescopic Handles have 4 points of adjustment on each handle; one with the ARRI rosette that is attached to the camera's baseplate, two push buttons with 360 degree rotation and one red knob screw to adjust the length. The length is adjustable up to 1,5 additional inches (3,81 cm), and it also gives you the possibility to rotate the arm on the inside to change the grip position and place it inside for a more centred position.
This product combines our new wooden hand grips with our well known patented technology to add a nice natural touch to your rig. The wooden hand grip was designed with an ergonomic surface to add more confort when you are shooting for long hours. The product is made of Canadian maple hardwood and a high quality varnish top-coat to provide more durability. It is also made in Canada and covered by a Lifetime warranty on wood parts and CNC machined parts.
- Single telescopic wood left handle
- Compatible with ARRI Rosettes
- High quality varnish top-coat for durability
- Single red push button for fast & easy adjustment and red ratchet knob screw
- Supports quick release hand grips, 4 points of adjustment
- Ergonomic handles with wood hand grips for stability and precision
- Wooden hand grips made of canadian maple hardwood
- Patented SHAPE spring loaded red push-button technology for fast adjustment
- Individual rotation on a 360° axis
- CNC machined parts and hard anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
|Materials||CNC machined aluminum and maple hardwood|
|Dimensions||Height: 12 1/4 inches - 31.12 cm
Width: 4 1/2 inches - 11.43 cm
Depth: 4 1/2 inches - 11.43 cm
|Weight||1 lb / 0.45 kg|