SHAPE W-ICON1 Director's Kit with Wooden Handles
SHAPE ICON director's kit is based on a universal bracket system that will secure the position of your monitor with a 1/4-20 captive screw. The monitor support allows the possibility to install a PARALINK or TERADEK wireless data receiver and a V-MOUNT battery plate.
SHAPE ICON director's kit is based on a universal bracket system that will secure the position of your monitor with a 1/4-20 captive screw.This product offers a perfect handheld solution for directors. The monitor position can be rotated forward and backward using a red ratchet key to secure the position. This bundle includes a pair of handles with our patent push button technology allowing 360 degrees rotation. With this technology, the handles can be easily placed up or down with a simple press of your thumb, and you can position it backward so the monitor can easily hold on a flat surface. The handle are attached to the monitor support with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette placed on each side of the monitor support.
SHAPE also included in this bundle a strap made of rubber and nylon to provide you a better support and to increase the security for the monitor. SHAPE design the monitor bracket to be mounted on a gobo stand, and it can also be mounted directly on SHAPE ICONBLOC 15mm Spigot 750 to be installed on rods. The handle grips are made of Canadian maple hardwood and a high quality varnish top-coat to provide more durability.
- Two 1/4-20 captive screws to secure the monitor position on the angle bracket
- The monitor position can be rotated forward and backward with a red knob
- Includes a pair of SHAPE new WOODEN handles made with canadian maple hardwood
- Wooden handles made with our patent push button technology and SHAPE red ratchet key for fast and easy adjustment
- Handles are attached with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette on each side on the monitor support
- Handles can be placed up and down with our 360 degrees rotation
- Handles can be positionned backward for a desktop configuration; can easily hold on a flat surface
- Can be combined with the ICON 15mm Rod Bloc Spigot 750 standard to install on rods
- The monitor support can be installed on a gobo stand and fixed with SHAPE red ratchet key
- Only compatible if the monitor has threaded holes underneath
- Universal bracket for monitors between 7 and 9 inches
- Compatible with most monitors used by directors as: SMALL HD, ATOMOS, TV LOGIC, iKAN, SONY, IKEGAMI, ASTO DESIGN, LILIPUT, Sound Devices and more.
|ACCESSORY MOUNTING THREADS||1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes|
|DIMENSIONS||Height:8 inches 20,32 cm
Width:15 inches 38,1 cm
Depth:2 1/2 inches 6,35 cm
|WEIGHT||3,75 lb. 1,7kg|