SHAPE W-HAND14 Double Wooden Handles Arri Rosette
The W-HAND14 Double Wooden Handles Arri Rosette combines our new wooden hand grips with our well known patented technology to add a nice natural touch to your rig.
SHAPE is well known for its red push button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the red button, you are allowed a 360 degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use.
The W-HAND14 Double Wooden Handles Arri Rosette combines our new wooden hand grips with our well known patented technology to add a nice natural touch to your rig. This product is compatible with standard ARRI rosettes to install on any SHAPE rig, fixed on either the ARRI Alexa, or the ARRI Amira cameras and all others based on ARRI standard rosettes and screws with a red ratchet knob.The handle offers two points of adjustment for an optimal user comfort
The wooden hand grip was designed with an ergonomic surface to add more confort when you are shooting for long hours. The product is made of Canadian maple hardwood and a high quality varnish top-coat to provide more durability.
It is also made in Canada and covered by Life time warranty on wood parts and CNC machined parts.
- Compatible with standard ARRI rosettes
- High quality varnish top-coat for durability
- Wooden hand grips made of Canadian maple hardwood
- Single red push button for fast & easy adjustment and red ratchet knob screw
- Support quick release handgrips, 2 points of adjustment
- Ergonomic handles for stability and precision
- Patented SHAPE QUICK HANDLE spring loaded red push-button technology for fast adjustment
- Individual rotation on a 360
|Materials||CNC machined aluminum and maple hardwood|
|Dimensions||Height: 6 1/2 inches - 16.51 cm
Width: 3 1/2 inches - 8.89 cm
Depth: 4 1/2 inches - 11.43 cm
|Weight||1.6 lbs / 0.73 kg|