Camera Audio Simplified Book For Camera Operators
Camera Audio Simplified teaches the location audio techniques Dean uses to record high quality location audio. Scot makes sure these techniques are tailored to the camera operator and easy to implement in a real shooting environment – making recording sound while shooting great pictures achievable. No longer will sound be your achilles heel!
Just some of the things you’ll learn:
- Learn about sound elements and how they’re used when mixing audio.
- How to choose and prepare a location for optimal dialogue recording.
- How to use a camera-mounted mic to its full potential.
- How to set-up and calibrate a wireless system.
- Learn how to apply a lavalier – hidden and exposed techniques.
- DSLR camera audio – there are solutions to record quality audio.
And a whole lot more!