Arri L1.40750.J ST2 2000W Studio Fresnel Pole Operated 10" Lens (26.5 lbs)
The Arri ST2 True Blue Series of tungsten lighting fixtures updates a well-known industry standard.
The Arri ST2 True Blue Series of tungsten lighting fixtures updates a well-known industry standard. Feedback from respected lighting professionals combined with great advances in technology enable Arri to present a selection of Fresnels with over 30 new improvements for studio lighting.
The tilt lock has been improved by using a stainless steel friction disc that locks tight. This eliminates the danger of the fixture suddenly tilting downward when heavy, front-mounted barndoors or softboxes are in use. In addition, a stirrup center adjustment allows the head to slide until its center of gravity is either at or near the tilt lock. This assures a better balance and easier adjustments.
When fitted with a 2000 watt bulb (available separately) this fixture will provide a 982 fc beam 3' (0.9 m) in diameter from 19.8' (6 m) at full spot. From the same distance it will throw a 106 fc beam 21.1' (6.4 m) in diameter at full flood.
Tilt, pan and focus are adjusted by you from the safety of the studio floor with an optional pole.
- Pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components have reduced the overall weight of T series fixtures without any sacrifice in quality or durability
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Patent-pending connector and strain relief rotate to allow the cable orientation to be quickly adjusted for hanging or stand mounting
- Improved (optional) barndoors are stronger, and less susceptible to bending
- New hinge design maintains constant tension and may be easily adjusted
- Stirrup mounting slides and can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Extruded aluminum is stronger, lighter and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- Soft contour makes it comfortable to carry
- The stainless steel friction disc locks the lamphead securely even with the largest Chimera or other accessories
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier with fast, simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is made effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard -- suitable for indoor use or outdoor use providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE declaration and independently assessed TUV certification
- The laser cut hexagonal safety mesh maximizes light transmission and is tough enough to withstand location abuse
|Rating||2000 watts, 120-240 VAC|
|Socket (Lampholder)||G38 Bi Pin|
|Lens (Condenser)||10" (250mm) low expansion borosilicate Fresnel lens|
|Reflector (Mirror)||Spherical specular high purity aluminum|
|Mounting||Included pipe clamp|
|Cable||36" (0.9 m) No switch, bare leads|
|Focusing||Front and rear mounted knobs|
|Weight||23.3 lbs (10.6 kg)|
|Dimensions||26.1 x 11 x 15" (66.3 x 28 x 38 cm) (HxWxD) including yoke and mount|
- Studio Fresnel with Pole Operated